Join the Codeworks team, help hundreds of people change their life, empowering them to be successful through our courses.
What you’ll love
You know when going to work feels like hanging out with your friends? That’s the environment you have at Codeworks.
Feel how your job helps people achieve goals in their life, and make a real difference. Become part of an awesome community.
On site, remote, part-time and full-time positions available, you can’t ask for more flexibility. And you’re free to switch.
Location: Berlin, London, Remote (CET)
Commitment: Full-time, part-time
The main tasks for this role include:
- Mentoring students and helping them get the most out of the course (through Q&As, live coding, code reviews, etc).
- Interviewing prospective students.
- Maintaining and improving the existing curriculum.
- Contributing to the development of our internal software and tools.
- Passion for teaching and sharing knowledge
- Good level of spoken English
- At least 2 years of professional developer experience
- Expertise in the JS ecosystem (React, Redux, Angular, GraphQL, Node, Express, Koa)